my minds journey

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Love

Today we had greenthirst (an all day prayer) at church. The focus of the day was love makes the world go around.
We reflected a lot about love, things that it isn't and things that it is. I am really challenged by the notion of what true love really means, and how I can reflect that in my own life. Without love I have nothing, so it certainly is worth developing this deep sense of what love is and how I can share it.

I was talking to Liam about this amoung other things, and it keeps coming back to what it really means to be all these things we strive to be. Ironically, when I decide that I am humble, I am exactly the opposite, similarly with love, when I think I have love, am I not boasting. These things seem almost illusive, yet so valuable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home